Thursday, July 1, 2010

My First Blog!

As I write this blog, there are three days left before my departure to Chile! I still have plenty to do (understatement)...but am feeling a lot better after beginning to pack my HUGE backpack with an entire new teaching-appropriate wardrobe (special thanks to my bro, Brad, for finding such a great deal on the pack and to my momma for her stellar bargain hunting skills and taste for teacher clothes).

That's is for now...more to come soon!

Peace in Love.

7 comments:

  1. how long are you going to be there for???

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5-6 months ish! When do you get back from France?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, i didn't realize it was for so long! i was confused when you said backpack and then all those teaching clothes. none the less, you are going to do great and i can't wait to read about all of your fun stories. teaching english i'm assuming? i get back from france on the 24th. bonne chance :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jelly I hope the day went well and you are learning lots!!!Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoyer,

    Have fun and be safe! Looking forward to more posts :)

    xo,
    Issa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph...You have always been an explorer, climber and seeker of new destinations. I know you are having an incredible time and I can't wait to see what comes next..miss you bunches and love you more...Dad

    ReplyDelete